Monday, May 14, 2012

More Bob's Burgers!

Well, I haven't been cooking a whole ton, recently. I've found myself attempting to woo girls in vain, enjoying some Scotch and Sodas and finding myself consuming enormous amounts of sandwich shop sandwiches. A little disappointing, all in all, but I'm enjoying the life I'm leading, at the loss of cooking ridiculously elaborate haute cuisine... or, rather, super downhome southern style food, chinese food and fantastic Mexican, considering I'd touched Haute about once in my journeys.

I'm currently letting the Pork Tacos from El Burrito Mexicano settle and watching some fun family guy. Hopefully, soon, I'll be cooking again. This is going to be a live post, I guess, cause I'm planning on posting up last week's Bob's Bourgers specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment