Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3rd, 2012: nothing

My New Years resolution was to stop lying to myself about how things are. It's hard to put that together with things I read about "friends" on facebook.

I guess it really should have been "stop being such a depressive fuck!" but, that's too esoteric. I'll try to get cooking more. Thursday, I'll try to put something delicious together for my parents.

Living at home has helped me greatly, but I feel like I've really pushed myself out of the location of general malaise that I suffered from in the past. New Years puts me in a bad spot, given my plans I made with Blair. Hearing about people getting engaged during the holidays sent me spiraling.

But, on the other side of things, work and my parents have kept me from spiraling the way I had in the past. So, I'm putting up this insane post about nothing for... what reason? Well, to keep this blog going. So... hope for something fun on Friday.

PS: a meal I missed on here I wish I didn't was homemade General Tso's Chicken. Wish I got that one on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment