Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 18th, 2011: Burger Friday (on a saturday?)






So, my work has me working all hours of the day all days of the week (usually have a 6 day week), so Burger Fridays is a bit hit and miss. I did this on a saturday. It's A burger with pepper jack and smoked guyere, light spices and then corn on le cob and german hot potato salad. The potato salad recipe came from Claire Robinson's Five Ingredient Fix. I then made muffins out of the same book for breakfast the next morning. It uses honey, instead of sugar. I substituted 1/3cup of the flour with oat, to give it texture. They didn't rise as much, but they were delicious. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the muffins done. In that last pic, those are bananas in the bowl, smashed up. In anycase: pictorial time!

No comments:

Post a Comment