Monday, May 23, 2011

May 20th, 2011: Burger Friday!

I planned on making a full meal that day. And I did. I had a handful of vegetables on hand, but I still needed some burger toppings, so, I bought some tomatoes. Being that, nothing was really spent on this meal outside of the fridge/freezer, which is important to me. So I made a burger/corn on the cob/hash meal. There isn't much to be said about this. The burgers I made lacked most of the normal "burger spices" I use, but this time I added liquid smoke to the meat. It made delicious burgers. I'm just gonna post pictures, no real description for this one. The burgers were topped with Provolone cheese, tomatoes, vidalia onions and Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Vidalia BBQ sauce. Very delicious. I call them "Onion Proof Burgers"




No comments:

Post a Comment