Friday, July 15, 2011

July 14th, 2011: Homemade pizza... kind of


After a week of crippling sobriety and a lot of time spent with someone who really helped me work through some things, my Thirsty Thursday became a night of Clerks, pizza and an open mic. Dealing with living with the woman who broke your heart is tough, but I've been finding ways to cope with it, other than drinking until I pass out. In anycase, short entry. Not a whole ton to mention. It's a Boboli pizza crust coated with Olive Oil, homemade sauce, spinach, green pepper, onion and tomatoes. All diced fine, then topped with mozzarella and parmigiana. It was delicious.

The day was the best day I'd had in a long, long time. All thanks to the person who helped me make the pizza. So, life's starting to look a little better. Next time I do pizza, I'm gonna put those yeast packets in my fridge to use and make some homemade crust. It's what... like three ingredients? Shouldn't be too hard, just takes time. Time to get hopping on new songs to play at open mics. Seacrest, out!

PS, that sloppy cutting up there ain't mine. It was my special guest's. The end product was pretty well cut, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment