Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8th, 2011: Chili's Baby Back Ribs (barbecue sauce)


So, it's Blair and I's anniversary on Sunday, and I stupidly did not request the time off to spend the weekend with her. I luckily had today off, so we hit up some stores and Chili's. I ordered ribs (second time I'd eaten ribs this week... I'm'a fatty) while she ordered some sort of odd chicken meal. Whatever. In anycase, I got the Memphis Dry Rub, and it was surprisingly good. Definitely not a slow smoked rib, but it worked pretty well. For the way they cook 'em, I'd have preferred a sugary sauce, but, it worked. The appetizer was an odd mix of battered jalapenos and onions. It was quite tasty. I guess I'd recommend Chili's in a pinch. I thought I took a picture of the appetizers, but I guess, instead I took a picture of Blair's drink, which was lime juice, cherries, triple sec and vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment