Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4th, 2011: Independence Burgers!






To celebrate the day that Will Smith and Ian Malcolm saved the Earth from some renegade dinosaurs using a Macbook, I made burgers. Delicious, juicy, sweet ass burgers. My neighbor gave me his old gas grill. The thing is a bit of a mess, but, of course, for the 4th, I had to grill burgers for Blair. Who had this obsession with eating "something grilled" for no plausible reason, forcing me to buy a propane tank and then saying that my burgers were gross because I cooked them rare. I avoided using too many spices, since it's been a while since I grilled out, so I wanted the meat to really shine and not depend on the spice and I used salt and pepper only. So, that was fun. My peppers are coming in a little slowly, but, they're coming. That night, we went to the fireworks, where I got to use my new camera some more. Quick, picture time! Sorry about the blurry picture of the burgers, I'm still getting used to the new camera. Hopefully, my food photography will improve vastly.

No comments:

Post a Comment